A report published by the International Manganese Institute compiling the main news of the institute and the Manganese industry in 2023.
IMnI track record for 2023 includes significant milestones:
- IMnI membership reaching a record high of 124 Member companies, thanks to 28 new companies joining the Institute in 2023,
- exceptional IMnI Conference in Bangalore last June, with record attendance of 220+ international delegates from 100+ companies, with 3 technical visits of major Indian manganese smelters,
- organisation of 2 IMnI webinars on Manganese sustainability,
- organisation of 2 networking cocktails for IMnI Members, in March in Singapore and in November in Prague,
- publication of the most accurate market research information on Manganese, based on statistics collected directly from Manganese producers all over the world,
- publication of several new reports about Manganese chemicals used in batteries for electric vehicles,
- publication of several scientific studies funded by the IMnI, to improve Manganese sustainability.
For additional information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org