Occupational safeguard measures
The International Manganese Institute has a strong and enduring commitment to promoting good corporate citizenship amongst its members. Ensuring that member companies are informed of the best occupational safeguard measures to better protect their workers, that environmental protection regulations are followed and that responsible attitudes are adopted vis-à-vis local communities, are paramount goals at the IMnI.
These challenges are handled by the Health, Safety and Environment Committee (HSE) IMnIs longest standing committee.
Currently the IMnI provides the Mn industry with the following abilities:
- Anticipate & track major regulations worldwide
- Develop economically sound industry safety standards
- Study & limit occupational health effects
- Quantify & evaluate environmental life cycle & risk
- Knowledge-sharing and best practices through continuous improvement
For information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org