This year’s event is taking place virtually from 9th – 11th November. Fastmarkets is using the best in class integrated platform to deliver you all the features of a traditional physical event.
Register your place: www.metalbulletin.com/events/ifa
Fastmarkets team of event professionals and tech experts have been busy creating a fully engaging event where you can benefit from:
- Matchmaking feature which will allow you to connect with the right people at the right time
- Exclusive content from high level industry experts
- Host and join virtual roundtables
- Steel mill meet and greet – meet new connections and secure contracts.
- Unlimited themed meeting rooms to ensure that you meet other attendees with similar interests to ensure high quality networking.
- Meet new and existing clients in a secure virtual setting
- Submit your questions to our industry-leading speakers ahead of time and watch their answers on-demand when it suits you
Don’t worry if you’re new to virtual events, Fastmarkets team are always on hand to help you navigate the system and plan your sessions and meetings if needed.
Preview of confirmed speakers:
- James May, CEO, Midland Silicon Company
- Sheraz Naffati, Deputy Secretry General, International Chromium Development Association
- Denis Sharypin, Head of Market Research, Norilsk Nickel
- Mark Selby, CEO, Canadian Nickel Company
- Geng Zuo, Chief Researcher, Minmetals Corp
- David Kovarsky, Senior Vice President, Sibayne Stillwater
- Dmitry Pastour, CEO, UniChrome AG
- Kevin Fowkes, Managing Consultant, Alloy Consult
- Ekaterina Larionova, Head of Raw Materials, Industrial Metallurgical Holding
- Andreas Keller, Vice President, Scandinavian Steel
- Vincent Chan, Procurement Officer, Moly Cop
- Mehmet Akgu, Procurement Manager, Erdemir Group
If you would like to send more than 3 delegates then please email the organisers (firstname.lastname@example.org). Group booking rates are further discounted and you can send your entire team for a preferential rate.